[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Debian packaging lagging behind...

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Debian packaging lagging behind...
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:24:54 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, J Busser wrote:

gnumed-toTestServer ?
The latest gnumed packages at

      http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/

contain a gnumed-public script (according to several suggestions I decided for
this name) and the apropriate config file.  Using these client packages I was
able to connect to the external GnuMed database and do some (probably - I'm no
doctor) meaningful stuff until I tried to use the StikoBrowser which had broken
the application when trying to exit it.  But I guess this is a problem in the
code not in the packaging.  So feel free to start testing the packages with
the public database.  Once I'm happy with the server part and I'm able to
connect
to the local database I consider the packages ready for the experimental
distribution of Debian.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--