[Gnumed-devel] What to do with information in popups

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] What to do with information in popups
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:27:16 +1100

As in all information in the SOAP area it should not become medical records (I
beleive) until accepted as such by the user and implicitly saved - by either
hitting a function key (I use F12 to save all currently unsaved data) or
clicking a save icon on the task bar. It is not infrequent that we want to
modify details as we write - just as we do in written clinical notes.

REgards

richard