Re: [Gnumed-devel] Carlos - Soap2 - design comments

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Carlos - Soap2 - design comments
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:12:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

 --- Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>
wrote:
>Compare Gnumed development to a child's
> growth. Gnumed is a baby
> right now

I fully agree. All of us are willing to see GnuMed
widely spread and adopted. I have no doubt it will
happend and with best success... But time and patient
is needed...

> GUI. Much code produced for Gnumed right
> now focuses on backend and
> middleware.

True. And those are some of the most valuable features
of GnuMed. A very robust, so well thought  and mature
backend model, among a very useful, intuitive and
structured middleware, everything so well managed.

Both are key elements for future production enviroment
safety, stability and efficiency. I have no doubt of
GnuMed success when deploy time arises.

GUI design and implementation is another stage in
GnuMed development and evolution and, actually with
the  backend/middleware quite mature, we can begin to
sew and going on advancing...

In this road, the most important is going on
positively discussing designs and approaches and
coding
 as much as possible. Yeah, Many people is really
waiting for this software (and i'm not talking about
companies/ governments/ etc... but the final users,
our fellow health care workers, the patients and the
community that will arise...)

Go ahead with your work, kind guys! ;)

Best regards,
Carlos