Re: [Gnumed-devel] Words of Wisdom on Past History Data

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Words of Wisdom on Past History Data
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:39:14 -0800

Attachment converted: progress_notes_1.png (PNGf/ogle) (0013A00B)

Among other things, I really like the way that the "active problems" are formatted including

- a visual cue to a problem having been changed ( "active problems changed")

- "which occurred or was first noted" which nicely avoids deciding something we cannot know

- the stringing of the problem name (in upper case) together with calculations (age at occurrence) and data elements (the year of occurrence)

... so nice it makes me wonder... are dates run through a function, so that when an event was within a month, the date is shown, when they were within a year, the month is shown, and when they were more than a year ago, only the year is shown, while the exact date - if it was known and previously input - would continue to reside in a detail field, which could be accessed from a detail widget?