Re: [Gnumed-devel] more comments....I tried it all day in consultations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] more comments....I tried it all day in consultations
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:23:01 +0100

> Perhaps we could vote to change the basic SOAP headings to the ones which
> seem
> to work.
I am fine with making them the hardcoded default. Anyone
wishing to change them can always do so.

> Another comment (from something syan said), there is absolutely not reason -
> and in fact this should be implemented, that the popup editors shouldn't
> appear (say) in the history taken section. ie As you take a general history
> you invoke the ph editor which pops up, if the patient is allergic - then up
> pops the allergy subeditor
Are you talking about popping up "edit areas" for said items
(eg allergies, vaccinations) ? I would surely agree with that !

> Of course, upon saving the SOAP stuff, the system
> as well as keeping the entire SOAP control contents to be part of the
> progress notes, also sub-splits out the past history items into the
> appropriate table.
ACK. That was the entire point of the "when to save the sub
editor" data thread.