[Gnumed-devel] Re: some help with debian install

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: some help with debian install
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:31:59 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

But when I try to login I get:
"cannot load service names from configuration database"
To make sure you can run the frontend you can try logging into
the public database gnumed at hherb.com.
It's good to know that in later mails was reported that the connect
to public database works.

It looks like the fixes we put in for that haven't propagated
all the way to you yet. gm-debian-postinst.conf must be of
version 1.27 which was checked in November 7th.

Andreas, is the new conf file in the tarball -> debs process
yet ?
No, not yet.  This can be deduced from the packages date (20041107)
which means that the files which were checked in at 7th November will
be in the daily snapshot from 20041108.  The problem that connectio
to local databases is not possible is known and I hope to solve
this with your new config file in the next week.

Kind regards

          Andreas.