Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data entry-soap stuff - I tried it all day

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data entry-soap stuff - I tried it all day
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:25:59 -0800

At 1:40 PM +0100 11/14/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
This is how I would propose to handle *coding* part of the
narrative. Select some part of it, invoke code browser to
attach codes, store selected codes in a holding dict, mark
coded string in the narrative, eg.:

If in the Physical we will allocate / parse abnormal findings into one (or more) episodes, what do we do with the "normal/negative" findings, do we tag these also to whichever episode they best related to, or should we put them in a "Normal Physical" episode?