Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data entry-soap stuff - I tried it all day

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Data entry-soap stuff - I tried it all day
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:15:51 -0800

At 10:54 AM +0100 11/16/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
The German importer will attach incoming results to the
episode pertinent to the recorded request/ordering of said
results. They also get attached to the originating encounter.

yes and as I think about it, when reviewing results via the journal and reminding oneself of why the tests were done, it would be good to be able to "flip" to the clinical record of the patient to whom a result belongs, enter "chart review" mode and, if appropriate, record any revision to the Assessment or Plan in a soAP note. Would this be the same encounter as the "chart review" or would this be "read only"?