Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Including Past History in main screen - png's
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:41:50 -0800

At 4:00 PM +1100 11/19/04, Richard Terry wrote:
You mean[t] the VB dump I guess:

yes

 > What determined the sequence of order of presentation of the
 > problems? (I had a hard time discerning it from the png

Interesting. It is actually chronological

vertically down, left column, then middle, then right, I guess

Interestingly, when I print out the
patients summary sheet - I've listed them chronologically by:
Year            Condition               Age Onset
1978    Hypertension    40years
And this I do refer to when re-appraising sequences of illnesses.

In trying to better understand the relationships of the problems to each other, it can be helpful (as an option) to be able to have a user-controllable grouping or sort order. I will try and make the case for it in some use cases.