[Gnumed-devel] Re: limitations of Mandrake

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: limitations of Mandrake
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:34:11 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, J Busser wrote:

(9.1) available for PowerPC processors, which would mean I could reformat the drive on my oldest Mac and install either just Mandrake 9.1 or a dual-boot
I do not want to make Debian advertising but I hope you are aware that Debian
works on PowerPC (and on 11 other architectures as well).
Moreover I might add that I think I'll finish the Debian packaging next week.
I'm just waiting for some hints from Karsten how to bootstrap the server
sanely.  Once this is done the bug squashing season might start. :)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de