Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: images as unsearchable clinical notes.

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: images as unsearchable clinical notes.
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:07:40 +0100

I googled around and found piddle (piddle.sf.net)
I was looking the simplest sketch app out there.

Someone wrote a wxbackend to piddle. After correcting some import statements
in their code it actually ran and gaves me a very simple drawing area.

Guess this code can be taken to build the input area I am looking for. Due to
a lack of time I am not going to work on yet another feature. Just wnated to
let you know. Just in case someone wants to pick this up.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany