Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: backing up TWiki (was Re: offline: TWiki down, c

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: backing up TWiki (was Re: offline: TWiki down, can we restart?)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:12:19 -0800

Horst Herb wrote:

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:01, you wrote:
It would certainly be less work (for me) to keep TWiki, assuming
there was no critical hole which allowed root-like access. Would
TWiki really have provided the means of getting the rootkit installed?

I am sure it was. I am close to getting the final proof.

Horst

I would talk to the leader of the Twiki project (Peter Thoeny) + Debian package manager if you haven't already. If there is a large hole I will like to fill it for the Gentoo package especially since I am running it.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81