Re: [Gnumed-devel] The 1,2,3's of SOAP for multiple problems-2

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] The 1,2,3's of SOAP for multiple problems-2
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:34:07 -0800

At 12:08 PM +0100 11/24/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 am not sure how we expect to draw out stored info on risk behaviours
 (EtOH, tobacco, sex & other so-called Social History), likewise
 Family History if these are all supposed to be entered into
 clin_narrative
Again, you can attach any number of arbitrarily created tags
to any clin_narrative item. It may indeed be useful to
pre-create a number of "well-established" tags.

Is there already support in the schema to hold such tags? I can see in clin_narrative only the soap_cat column which is reserved for "s|o|a|p", no?