Re: [Gnumed-devel] Bribes a potential threat to Open Source?

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Bribes a potential threat to Open Source?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:14:24 +0100

On Friday 26 November 2004 03:28, J Busser wrote:
> Have people seen this?
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/24/microsoft_makes_millionaire/
IMHO FOSS can never be stopped from spreading. This is because it lives by the
idea and does not depend on companies promoting it. It's you and me who make
FOSS what it is because we use it and we give back. Who cares about some
trade agency. It lives in *my* PC and helps *me* to the job done. What more
could I wish for ?