[Gnumed-devel] hherb.com reborn

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com reborn
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:43:56 +1100

The hherb.com substitute is up and running.
160 GB hdd, 1 GB RAM, 100MBit network, redundant power supply.
AIDE installed and configured, only a minimum of services running, no root
users but me. Apache processes running as www-data.
I installed the syscp administration suite
(http://www.syscp.de/wiki/EnAboutSysCP), so we can set up virtual domains and
subdomains very easily as needed, and these can be administrated by whomever
without compromising the system.

I am still cautious about re-installing TWiki.

Would you be happy if I'd just set up TikiWiki in it's simplest incarnation
(see http://hherb.com/gpcg for an example what it looks like in a more
complex incarnation)?

Horst