Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: clin_health_issue - some thoughts

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: clin_health_issue - some thoughts
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:42:53 +0100

> > > just have a listbox with health issues numbered,
> > episodes numbered or better yet current problems numbered

> Why episodes? Why would you want to attach a new note to
> anything other than the latest episode? Or do you mean the
> latest episode in each issue?
Because you can have several episodes going on for a health
issue.

A health issue is more like "causes" for "problems" while
episodes are temporal bouts of activity on a particular problem.

> "Current problems": this is new, how is this different to health issues?
So, for a problem list we would likely be wanting to see
health issues (preferably grouped with their episodes)
and also un-issued episodes.