[Gnumed-devel] Your Citi Cards Customer Report

From: Citi Cards Online Service
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Your Citi Cards Customer Report
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:56:44 -0100

Dear Customer:

Your online credit card account has high-risk activity status.
We are contacting you to remind you that on Nov. 29, 2004
our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in
your account. In accordance with Citibank's User Agreement and
to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to
your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited
until this issue has been resolved.

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to
restore your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your
account access to remain limited for an extended period of time
may result in further limitations on the use of your account and
possible account closure. If you would like close your credit card
account, please contact us, as soon as possible.

To protect the security of your account, Citibank, employs some
of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
teams regularly screen the Citibank system for unusual activity.

Login to your limit account and restore online access:
https://www.accountonline.com/Login. This notification is part of
the All-Electronic Program you enrolled in to receive your
activity report online.

If you're planning to change your e-mail address, sign-on to
www.citicards.com, go to the Manage My Account menu, and choose Update
Personal Profile to edit your Email Profile. To change your postal
address, just use the same menu and choose Address & Phone Change.

If you use your work e-mail address, keep in mind some
employers may block receipt of employees' personal e-mail.
Please update your e-mail address at www.citicards.com -see
instructions above.

We hope you continue to enjoy the many benefits of the
All-Electronic Program.

Sincerely,
S. Larson
Customer Service
FEDERAL REGULATIONS REQUIRE THE STATEMENT PRINTED ON THE
REVERSE SIDE

Your credit card is issued by Citibank(South Dakota), N.A.,
701 E. 60th N., Sioux Falls, SD 57104.

NOTICE: The federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits
creditors from discriminating against credit applicants
on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the
capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all
or part of the applicant's income derives from any public
assistance program; or because the applicant has in
good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit
Protection Act. The federal agency that administers
compliance with this law concerning Citibank (South Dakota),
N.A. is the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency,
Customer Assistance Group, 1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3450,
Houston, Texas 77010-9050.

----484185092831761766--