Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:20:27 -0800

Yah!!! Way to go Horst. Now I no longer have to cower in shame and guilt for being the one who recommended Twiki in the place (I still stand behind it, except maybe in the area of security :-)) Actually seriously, another good point is that Twiki may be more committed to security now. If you look at the long email they sent out to all their clients, it shows.

David

Horst Herb wrote:

Found the TWiki gnumed docs in the regular backups as well as in the latest rsync (2 days before server shutdown) under /var/lib/twiki/data/Gnumed/
Everything seems complete, fairly up to date (max 2 days missing) and intact.

Horst