Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:26:39 -0800

At 3:04 PM +1100 12/2/04, Horst Herb wrote:
Found the TWiki gnumed docs in the regular backups as well as in the latest
rsync (2 days before server shutdown) under /var/lib/twiki/data/Gnumed/
Everything seems complete, fairly up to date (max 2 days missing) and intact.

Horst

Oh joy! I am embarrassed to admit I was fearing the worst, to the point I embarked on a contingency, pecking away at Google, searching for any cached pages before they disappeared, but finding and saving only half a dozen.

I do agree with the idea of waiting a week or so to see what newest patches come available for TWiki (I am v busy in hospital until Dec 15). I have in the meantime updated the link at gnumed.org to reflect that the wiki is temporarily down.