Re: [Gnumed-devel] may help

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] may help
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:59:15 +1100

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:30:03 +1100
catmat <address@hidden> wrote:
> > you please tell me about the web client (requeriments, functional
> > objectives...)?  Regarding business code, it seems most of it should
> > be ported to Java... Do you know if it would be possible to use
> > /distribute python code so java clients could work with if? (i'm
Jython (www.jython.org) is a Python interpreter for the Java VM, this may be
what you are looking for.
Personally I would have much much preferred if Syan had written his web
interface in Python, I still cannot see the advantage of Java at all,
but it's too late now ;-)

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E