Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hopeless Klutz

From: catmat
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hopeless Klutz
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:54:08 +1100

this may be heresy , but I haven't been using redo-max lately, because there is some problem with my
current postgres install
So I'v been running test-area/cygwin/install_schema.sh instead, which reads the same conf files as bootstrap-gm-db_system.
The proviso is that I've got a password for postgres and gm-dbowner ,
( which is the same )

in my /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf , which I need to be postgres user to look at,
the settings are

local template1 postgres        ident   sameuser
local   gnumed  gm-dbowner      ident
local gnumed    all     md5
local gnumed2  all      md5
host    all     all     127.0.0.1       255.255.255.255 md5

I diffed the server directory and it didn't change, and using install_schema.sh still worked ( it drops gnumed first, so backup if you want to keep the old partial install )

cygwin/install_schema.sh is just an emergency script for occasions when redo-max.sh is transitionally unstable.