Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:53:16 -0800

At 6:41 PM +0100 12/20/04, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
Anyway. In times I don't work or sleep or code I miss the wiki. I would like
to add a line here and there

I (and I believe Karsten) have for a week or two been waiting for some response from Horst on this, but nothing yet. Has anyone heard *anything* from Horst in the past week or two, to suggest that he is OK (just busy) or do we need someone to seek out his status more actively?

I am developing a business concept which hopefully will be heavily
copied by those IT/IS-shops which seem to stupid to think of it themselves.
I am going to put the concept online right from the beginning.

Presumably not the part about seeming too (not "to") stupid...
I am not yet concerned about the idea. I note for example that at TWiki's home site they list consultants and programmers available for hire and this kind of thing (if at all related to what Sebastian has in mind) could be a positive thing.