[Gnumed-devel] Re: About dynamic emr tree commit...

From: catmat
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: About dynamic emr tree commit...
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:55:51 +1100

in test-area/sjtan/emr_browser. Some other different files to get the menu items working are there too, ( need to swap with file in relevant directory , try out, swap back ).
Hope an acceptable solution arises.

Carlos Moro wrote:

Hi Catmat,

Could you please committ your patched version of
gmEMRBrowser and related files to test-area? I'd like
to give a glance and we can then comment to work in a
'final' implementation...

Best regards and thaks a lot,
carlos

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡250 MB GRATIS! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es