Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:04:44 +1100

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:02, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Yes, Horst is running arguments on another list about personal freedoms.
> > He seems to be quite normal (for Horst)
>
> Good. I just wish he'd for a minute tend to the freedom
> *this* community needs to prosper, e.g. give someone access to
> install the Wiki. Or *tell* us he is hesitant - which is fine as
> he pays for it - but which would mean we need to find other
> means.

Not hesitant. Just cautious. And hopelessly overworked and sleep deprived -
due to the cursed Australian bureaucrazy I did NOT get another doctor to work
for me (yet), and from end of January on I will be solo since my other
Assistant will leave for almost a year for family reasons (she has to look
after her children). Solo practitioner for 3500 patients, not something I
look forward to. Curse again the blasted Australian bureaucrazy.

I installed some security features, and I am still monitoring how they work.
I still haven't figured out whether the current TWiki package in Debian has
now all the security loopholes fixed.
I just had to patch another security problem in TikiWiki (image uploads
allowed to upload arbitrary php code)
I will give you access this weekend.

Horst