Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmBusinessDBObject._xmins_refetch_col_pos

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmBusinessDBObject._xmins_refetch_col_pos
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:15:00 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

self._idx.index ()

Uhm, OK, _refetch_payload pulls, say, 6 fields, the last of
which (eg idx=5) being xmin_something. The index to that query
becomes self._idx.
No, we use the *original* self._idx which matches our original
self._payload, so self._idx.index () transforms the field names (which we insist are the same across the two queries)
to their original positions

_store_payload in the very last query pulls xmin_something
again - but now it would have the index 0 in the result.
Indeed, we ignore those positions.

notes: Please do keep the *functionality* of the popup list
box, eg configurable fields to display.
How is this configurable? Is there a config option in Hilmars gmCfg?

Andreas Tille wrote:
Just for my personal understanding.  Do we need an extra cleanup script in
addition to removing the whole database?
For the server no.

The client likes to generate its own config and log files under $HOME/.gnumed

Ian