Re: [Gnumed-devel] Idea for miniproject: travel medicine module

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Idea for miniproject: travel medicine module
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:53:23 +1100

On Thursday 23 December 2004 05:43, Ian Haywood wrote:
> I will post this when the wiki is back up
>
> A module for travel medicine
>

> Split horizontally. Top-half: map image from maps.map displayed.
> Always start with map where zoom=0 [i.e. the world]
>
> Bottom-half: travel medicine requirements for the mouse's current
> position above on click: that is, you click on the map where the patient
> is going.
> What to people think?
>
> Ian

can you point to Burkina Faso on a map?
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/African_Studies/CIA_Maps/Burkina_Faso_19843.gif
well I really can't either, and I do better with a list of countries, usually
using who's international travel and health
Liz
--
This fortune soaks up 47 times its own weight in excess memory.