Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design quest

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design question]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:08:03 +1100

Done,..... well almost. (CVS fresh)

You have somehow overidden the internal up arrow of the STC control  and it
should not work like this unless the user is on the first or last line or the
STC contrl. This removes the ability to up arrow internally within the
individual STC controls which is no good.

BTW you won;'t notice this doesn't work properly unless you put multi-line
input into the second or 3rd STC.

Also, how come the P line is missing.

Keep up the good work.

Regards