Re: [Gnumed-devel] Christmas (or equivalent) holiday greetings

From: Thilo Schuler
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Christmas (or equivalent) holiday greetings
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:00:34 +1100

J Busser wrote:
I understand from tracking Santa that he has already visited Australia:
http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html

Just wanted to express my warmest wishes to everyone, whom I will heartily toast as soon as it becomes Christmas here, and my happy hopes for everyone's holiday season, and increased success to gnumed in the New Year.

My family made up a Christmas photo which (after my wife erased the bags under my eyes) I am liking to send out, though would rather not engender any bah-humbug.

Reply to me with "yes" and I'll be pleased to send it to you!

Jim Busser