Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design quest

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design question]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:05:50 +1100

Still doesn't work Karsten (cvs updated today).

Try simply running it and put three lines in each of the stc editors and then
try the arrow key. It jumps say from line3 or one to last line of another
instead of arrowing up a line. (BTW - be a little cruel - resize the SOAP
frame first before you try this).

Regards

Richard