Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design quest

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP input key behaviour design question]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:41:43 +0100

> Try simply running it
What do you think. I did, of course, when you *first* reported
that.

But ...

> Still doesn't work Karsten (cvs updated today).
... I made sure there are no relevant differences between
my tree and CVS and ...

> and put three lines in each of the stc editors and then
> try the arrow key. It jumps say from line3 or one to last line of another
> instead of arrowing up a line. (BTW - be a little cruel - resize the SOAP
> frame first before you try this).
... re-ran your test just in case.

It worked.

You will have to send me a complete --debug log if we want to
have any chance to fix this.

One thing I'd guess may be the reason it does not work for you
is that you might be using wxPython 2.5, by any chance ?