Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:26:11 +1100

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 12:26, Richard Terry wrote:
> One of my new-year resolutions was to try and re-start the debate again on
> gnuMed and the way it is heading (or not heading depending on which way one
> looks at it).

I don't know how long I've been on the periphery of gnumed but I agree that
2004 saw the project actually move in a forward direction.
It had before then gone forwards and backwards, but I who doesn't understand
the deep inner meaning of the code, can see that now there is something to
start bolting parts together.
There's not enough to predict what the working version will be, but I'm sure
that enough parts are coming together to form a working version eventually.
I make no comment on how the management should proceed - whether we should
have a formal manager or not.
Liz

--
Every paper published in a respectable journal should have a preface by
the author stating why he is publishing the article, and what value he