Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Time for a major re-think in 2005 - opinions please.
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:32:51 +0100

> > > I suggest right now.
> > > The jump from 2.4 to 2.5 is more than just a few added features - the
> > > whole design has been streamlined.
> >
> > I'll have to swallow this but I suppose Horst should have the
> > final say.
>
> Why me? I have been inactive for that long that I lost any legitimate
> privileges.
Precisely because of that. You sure have sufficient technical
*taste*, you understand what GnuMed is all about, you understand
what a medical practice requires, you understand how something
like GnuMed should be built. And you are not actively involved
in coding hence should not suffer from My Baby Syndrome
regarding current GnuMed code.

You know, I don't give a damn about the "few added features" in
wx2.5 -- rather "the whole design has been streamlined" very
much appeals to me - and that is what you built your argument
on.