[Gnumed-devel] Twiki admin

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Twiki admin
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:39:55 +0100

Hi,

Twiki is mostly up and ready. Jim and David, I ignore almost everything
about twiki administration. I can help you in anything you tell me, but
would be perfect if you could take care of its admin, as you know a lot
of it... if you liked it...

Eg. there's not possible sending passwords during twiki registration.
Net:SMTP module is installed... it might be the smtp host (twiki
preferences)... how was it running in the previous installation?

Best regards,
carlos