Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mims Annual Data for gnuMed available

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mims Annual Data for gnuMed available
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:04:51 +1100

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:16, Ian Haywood wrote:
> > 1) develop your mini full PI browser based directly on the MIMS schema

is done, just wait a few days until I can publish it.

> > 3) incorporate MIMS data into drugref and interface MIMS *data* in
> > drugref

Is done, same thing - after my presentation at TPOSCON, which is scheduled for
the 20th, it will be in gnumed and drugref CVS, I promise.

All I have to do still is a bit of documentation and code cleaning, but it
works for me nicely in daily practice.

I am going to bed now, tomorrow I fly to Sydney, and day after tomorrow to
Hawaii - so I will be a few days offline. Urgent emails please to my first
name at dorrigomedical dot com - that'll be the only mail account I'll be
reading while over there unless I get broadband at my hotel.

Horst