[Gnumed-devel] Re: wiki update 2

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: wiki update 2
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:07:07 -0800

Sorry, here's the main page:
http://carlos/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed
but you can get to it from the other one anyways...

David Grant wrote:

Please try out the wiki and let me know your experiences:
http://carlos/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WikiSupport

Replace carlos with the IP or Carlos' server, sorry I did a quick scan of the message archives and couldn't find it.

Create usernames (worksforme)
Add pages or delete/change data (worksforme)
Let me know if any changes anyone made were lost
Report strange behaviour on the wiki (in the event that the wiki doesn't work report to the mailing list)
If you know how to, try to exploit it (this is for bonus points)

As soon as email is working, people can subscribe to changes in the wiki pages, a very nice feature...

Dave

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81