Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:08:19 -0800

J Busser wrote:

At 3:50 PM -0800 1/14/05, David Grant wrote:

It is debatable whether or not we should have a TWikiGuest account. I favour removing it. This is essentially how twiki.org operates. There is no guest account,
registration/login is required and so all changes are logged.

  (only when wishing to edit)

I agree. To do this, do you remove it via a TWiki administrator interface, or you you directly edit a text file?

To remove the guest account, I believe involves removing that user from the TWikiUsers list as well as deleting their file. They may have an automated script for this now, I'll have to check. I need to delete all the John Doe's as well.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81