Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:57:25 -0800

E Dodd wrote:

On Saturday 15 January 2005 19:05, David Grant wrote:

you do have to click on cancel as noted above
i suspect that david has a browser which is logging him in automatically
liz
No, I have no automatic login.

My point was, that there is no authentication until you want to "edit".
Essential the path goes to twiki/bin/edit/BlahBlah. The edit script
requires authentication. It sounded to me like Jim was being prompted to
login while trying to view a page. This is the view script
(twiki/bin/view/BlahBlah) and it does not require authentication. When
Jim said "When you first reach the above URL" maybe he meant "When you
first edit the above URL." If he is in fact getting a login prompt by
just viewing a page, than that mystifies me and it will require further
investigation.
yes i get a log on script when i view a page (and now i set konqueror to retain the logon for this session, so i don't)
Ah yes, it must be konqueror issue, as I see the problem using konqueror as well. And Jim is probably using Safari, which is konqueror inside.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81