[Gnumed-devel] feature wise related FOSS projects

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] feature wise related FOSS projects
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 03:33:01 +0100

Hi all,

I have added some content to the Wiki.
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GnumedFeatures

Essentially is supposed to be a page on future features of GNUmed and which
FOSS projects could provide them directly or indirectly.

Right now it talks about the use of barcodes within GNUmed. If anyone on this
list wants to develop what I have written down/will write down contact me.
If you need a barcode printer, barcode reader (for a limited time) tell me.
This is in case you really want to develop but feel you can't because you
lack the reader/printer.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany