Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:19:17 -0800

At 9:57 AM -0800 1/15/05, David Grant wrote:
Ah yes, it must be konqueror issue, as I see the problem using konqueror as well. And Jim is probably using Safari, which is konqueror inside.

Ah so, Kemosabe (disambiguated in the "trusty scout" sense ;-))

Neither FireFox nor Netscape manifest the problem. I found nothing about this at Twiki.org but will have another look later and/or post a report there. In the meantime, I will make a note of it in the context of the wiki link at gnumed.org.

Could someone using Windows try Explorer, report the version they're using, and whether it handles the wiki OK? Development on the Mac stopped at IE 5.2.3 and that version, although free of the persistent login prompt, fails to render the gnumed home page content beyond "Operating Systems and Platforms notes".