[Gnumed-devel] First draft about Gnumed DB structure

From: Thilo Schuler
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] First draft about Gnumed DB structure
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:16:32 +1100

Hi,

I uploaded this to the wiki: http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/DbStructure

It is basically what Karsten wrote with some additional information how I see it right now (please correct me!)

I will format it in a better way soon, just ran out of time.

Karsten could you post a link to the DIA and DOT output files generatred by pg_autodoc to the DBSchema wiki page.

I will then play with the graphical display (webdot etc)

-thilo