[Gnumed-devel] waiting for some icons from richard

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] waiting for some icons from richard
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:55:46 +1100

mmm.. sorry Ian I'll try and do them tonight and will probably stay back at
work for a while. All my time now-adays is spent painting, and this weekend
I'm starting laying the slate downstairs - about 30sq meters which willl keep
me busy. Pity I don't have a computer + internet at home or I could spent
some night hours doing this stuff. We lost 2 computers on our network to
lightening strike and I've had to donate my home computers to keep the place
running.

If all you want are the icons, then I can simply trawl my hard drive and send
some. If you want the usual embedded format, I'll have to do some work.

Can you ring me today (I'll call you back) to discuss this.

Regards

Ricahrd