[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed documentation CD

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed documentation CD
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:53:19 +0100

Hi,

Because of a customer's request I have created a set of scripts which lets you
pull off the net and create what I would call a GNUmed documentation CD.

It contains:

Wiki snapshot - the script needs httrack
an anonymous cvs checkout
a daily snapshot
GNUmed's database documentation
GNUmed's module api

a small shell script will take care of creating an iso image

It autoruns on a Windows PC and brings up a simple index.htm

Have fun,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert