Re: [Gnumed-devel] test web app to try out

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] test web app to try out
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:13:23 +0100

> there is a *triable* test web app which will update *some* of the
> *current* gnumed schema in a  very *basic* way
Nice in that it works !

Syan, what's the proper way of stopping restarting this ? I
would think I need to do so whenever I need to update the
public database. Or can I just kill the corresponding PG
connections and expect tomcat to re-establish them when
possible ?

BTW, the pages work on the text mode w3m browser, too.