Re: [Gnumed-devel] describing use cases

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] describing use cases
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:19:05 -0800

At 11:50 AM +0100 2/12/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > >         * e.g. can initiate from within an unsuccessful patient search
 Not really useful IMHO.
Well :-)   I have longed for that features a cast of thousand
times with the commercial EMRs I am using.

All I am really wanting is on the screen that lists the matches, don't make me click Cancel, then go back to whatever was the previous screen, then click new and lose whatever criteria I had keyed in.

From the screen that lists the matches, which I view and say to myself 'no, none of these are right", at least give me a button or function that says 'New" or "create new".