[Gnumed-devel] API automatic updating probelm (was Re: patient searches)

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] API automatic updating probelm (was Re: patient searches)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:51:53 -0800

At 9:48 AM +0100 2/14/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> I thought the above was being renamed (maybe postponed?)  as I still
> see gmPatient.gmPerson at http://salaam.homeunix.com/~ncq/gnumed/api/
That needs updating. The automatic updating still chokes on
wxPython to which no one  apparently has an answer.

If the API is worth updating manually (until it can run automatically) what frequency would you suggest it be done manually? Once a week? Once a month? What is the procedure to update it manually and what permissions (and any locally installed software) are required to do so?

Is the above a different problem from an Epydoc problem noted previously 9which we already have on the wiki):

does not list files under wxpython/ as at July 12, 2004. Epydoc may not descend to subdirs if those are not part of a module. The easiest fix would be to have single documentation trees for wxpython, wxpython/gui and wxpython/patient. One nice side effect is that one can clearly see where documentation is missing or where the interface is not very clearly structured.