Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed/client/etc/config-definitions/DBDefault.defini

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed/client/etc/config-definitions/DBDefault.definitions vs. gnumed/sql/gmConfigData.sql
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:09:16 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
IOW, getting rid of the SQL table

There isn't really any unnecessary table that I can see ?
It is unnecessary in the context of using the config-definitions file as well
(Hilmar's code does actually read both, I still don't understand how
this works, let alone why)
But as I said, if you want to use the SQL table, fine, but then we
should get rid of config-definitions, or use it solely
for populating the config SQL, *not* at runtime,

Ian