[Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb

From: catmat
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:20:19 +1100

In v_basic_address,
I suppose urb is a more consistent name than city, but it's been city for quite a while.

The schema hasn't been reloaded on salaam yet, though.

In cOrg, cPerson inherits from cOrg,
What about v_basic_person.pk_identity vs org.id , how does that integrate with org.id when trying to refetch addresses ? I thought it was fairly simple just overloading a method getId() on cOrg and cPerson , one to return self['id'] and one to return self['pk_identity']
?