Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:05:03 +1100

catmat wrote:

In v_basic_address,
I suppose urb is a more consistent name than city, but it's been city for quite a while.
It had been "identity.id" for a while too. ;-)

I note some people are using pk_identity, pk_marital_status, etc., whereas
before "fk_foreign_key" had been the convention. Karsten, can you confirm?

In cOrg, cPerson inherits from cOrg,
What about v_basic_person.pk_identity vs org.id , how does that integrate with org.id when trying to refetch addresses ? I thought it was fairly simple just overloading a method
My preference was to keep org and v_basic_person consistent on the backend, but
I can see this is a losing battle.
I've put getId () back.

Ian