Re: [Gnumed-devel] For anyone wanting to try wxPython2.5.3.1

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] For anyone wanting to try wxPython2.5.3.1
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:19:45 -0800

At 7:45 PM +1100 2/25/05, Richard Terry wrote:
I've just installed the latest release on my machine, so I enclose a mini-how
to I wrote some time ago for this, with a few updates.

On the wiki at
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GeneralTips#AnchorWxWidgets

I had earlier placed a link to Richard's email
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2004-09/msg00003.html
which contained how to info plus a screen shot.

Do I understand correctly that the old how-to is now obsolete but the screen shot could be of interest to point people? Based on the answer, I can modify the context of the old pointer and add to the wiki page a link to Richard's newest post.