[Gnumed-devel] [Fwd: fix] Good news

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] [Fwd: fix] Good news
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:27:10 -0800

I found http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Support/TimeOutSavingTWikiPreferences by searching google for timeout with site:twiki.org argument. It came up on the third page. I had actually sent this to Carlos a long time ago, my fault for completely forgetting about it and never following up as well. I never had the problem myself, (until this past week strangely), probably because I never tried editing a longish page. I've implemented the STDOUT->Blocking(0); fix described on that page, and it seems to work. Please test.

David